Shredded Beef Tacos




Made up on the fly recipe


Beef recipe: I put a roast beef into the crock pot. I mixed a package of taco seasoning mix with a cup of water and poured it over the beef. Part way through the day I tasted the sauce and decided it needed some cumin, coriander and hot sauce so I threw that in too. then I just left the roast to do it's thing. It cooked from 11am to 7pm. I then took two forks and just shredded the beef. I found there was too much liquid but since I was warming it up tonight anyways, I just simmered the beef and the liquid reduced down, it was perfect. If I was going to make this for the same night, I would A) put it in the crock pot earlier in the day and B) would reduced the amount of water by half.



Serve in flour or corn tortillas, or hard taco shell. Top with cheese, tomatoes, avocado, cilantro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers